Jun 5, 2012

Modes of Being: Book Locations

I am very happy to announce that hard copies of Modes of Being are now available.  For anyone who has wished to read the lyrics over the years, I hope this book is an interesting and thought-provoking experience.  I made it with the help of many great people.  I continue meeting friends and artists I wish I could have included in the book.  But in the time-frame it was made in - along with the busy schedule's of everyone involved - I feel lucky to have included the people I did.  It's a snap-shot of the past several years and will most certainly serve as an interesting scrapbook for me over time. 

Thank you to Julie Berg-Raymond for taking time to write a nice article about the book's release.  Her article can be found here.

Thank you also to Benji and Aryn for mentioning the book on page 52 in the summer issue of Inspired Magazine found here.

Modes of Being is now available at the following locations:

In Decorah:

Dragon Fly Books

Oneota Community Food Coop

Agora Arts

Mr. Groovys Music Games and Movies


Distributed online through:

Amazon

CreateSpace e-Store

They will also be at every show this summer.  Or contact mlynnca@gmail.com if you would like to have one mailed to you.  The books are $10 each.  Thank you for your support and encouragement!





No comments:

Post a Comment